USAID/Ethiopia Virtual Implementing Partners Meeting
USG will (1) Save lives by improving countries’ and international partners’ ability to respond to the pandemic; (2) Reduce secondary impacts of the pandemic; and (3) Promote U.S. leadership and share U.S. expertise for global benefit.
- Scale up community approaches to slow the spread of COVID-19
- Address critical needs of health care facilities (public and private, including faith-based), health care workers, and patient
- Find, investigate, and respond to COVID-19 cases
- Employ strategies to address second order impacts
- Ready plans for deployment of therapeutics and vaccines Implementation: Whole-of-government, with USAID and State leading and coordinating efforts
Download PDF: USAID_Virtual_IP_Meeting_Slides_Public.pptx